The 3rd International Conference on Emerging Smart Technologies and Applications (eSmarTA2023)
Hybrid Conference (On-site and Virtual)
10-11 October 2023
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Papers should be written in English with IEEE format. Each newly submitted paper should not be more than 8 pages including figures and references. All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality by the technical committee.
The main submission guidelines are:
- Prepare your paper based on IEEE format. Click on IEEE Template to download the paper template.
- Submit your paper online using eSmarTA2023 Easychair account (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=esmarta2023 ).
- eSmarTA2023 submissions are required to be double blind (anonymous submissions). In order for the paper to be reviewed, please remove the authors names and affiliations from the paper and upload the file to your Easychair account.
- The number of pages should not exceed 8 pages.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the correct author group, corresponding author, and order of authors at submission. Changes in the author group and order of authors are not accepted after acceptance of a manuscript.